Welcome to My Empty Nest

" I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

-Galatians 2:20-21

Friday, June 12, 2009

My Main Squeeze

Happy Anniversary to my Main Squeeze aka...Babe, TC, Sweetie, Hun & Sweetheart. You are my one & only, my rock, best friend, the president of my fan club, my encourager, my prayer warrior, the one who tickles my funny bone, my confidant and the one who has brought joy to my life for the last 28 years! ( 30, if you count dating:). I am so grateful every day for the amazing husband God has blessed my life with. Who knew taking a calculus class would change my life? I love you Babe, and I look forward to another 28 years with my Prince Charming.

2 comments:

  1. Aww aren't you two love birds just so darn adorable?? Happy Anniversary mom and dad! I love you both VERY much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful relationship and marriage has always been an inspiration to me. You keep the spark alive, you are attentive to each other and kind. I remember during one night shift -- it was your B.D., Sharon. John showed up in the middle of the night at the hospital with a lovely breakfast for all of us to honor you. It was so neat! May you be granted many more happy anniversaries. The world needs to see homes like yours -- to know it is possible! Hugs, LaVonne

    ReplyDelete