Welcome to My Empty Nest

" I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

-Galatians 2:20-21

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Wow!!! Has it been 6 years already??? I remember that beautiful June day (6/7/03) like it was just yesterday. From the moment Brianna was born, I began praying about the man God would raise up to be her husband. I prayed he would be a man who first and foremost loved the Lord and second that he would be someone who deeply loved and cherished my daughter. After we met John for the first time, call it Mother's intuition, I knew immediately he was the man God had hand picked for Brianna. John's easy going and patient demeanor, along with his quirky, dry sense of humor reminded me so much of Brianna's Dad, it was amazing. What a beautiful testament and compliment to her Father. It's been an absolute joy watching their relationship deepen and their family grow over the last few years. Congratulations on your 6th wedding anniversary Bri and John...we love you very much!!!



What a beautiful family...God bless!!





1 comment:

  1. Sooo sweet! Thanks mom!I'm a pretty lucky (Ok, blessed) lady...but I also like to think that John is pretty lucky too ;-) I can't believe it's been 6 years either. All of the sudden we turned around and we have these two beautiful little kids smiling at us! When did that happen?! Thanks for the encouragement and the beautiful example you have set. We love you too!

    ReplyDelete